CarPro HydrO2 Concentrate
This is your new favorite aftercare product. HydrO2 is SUPER easy to use, creates amazing results, and is very affordable!
*This product is dip and liquid wrap safe, offers an amazing hydrophobic effect, makes your car very easy to clean,and adds some chemical resistance*
Hydro2 is a revolutionary spray-on silica sealant which combines full nanotechnology protection with a true wipe-less application. Simply spray Hydro2 on to a wet vehicle surface, rinse off, and watch the surface transform before your eyes! Adding protection and beauty to your vehicle has never been faster, or easier than this. Hydro2 is formulated with the latest Nano Glass Fiber Technology, silicon-polymers, and fluoropolymers giving it immense hydrophobicity, slickness, gloss chemical, and UV-resistance. Hydro2 can be used on its own as a sealant for all hard vehicle surfaces, or over any CQuartz coating for added protection and gloss.
- Only 30ml needed per average 4 door vehicle including all paint, glass, trim & wheels
- Apply to areas you never could before! Not only body panels but protects calipers, undercarriage, wheel wells, door jambs, in between seals and more
- Use on any surface
- Ease of Use, Spray on and rinse off
- Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
- No cure time needed
- Maintains paint quickly with enormous time savings compared to any other paint protection product
- With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
- Offers significant protection from UVA and UVB rays and sun damage
- Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Dilution of 1 part Hydro to 6 parts water so saves you money
- Instantly revives the high gloss, deep luster, and smoothness of your paint
- Lasts 3 to 6 months
- Do NOT apply HydrO2 in the sun or to a hot surface! Applying in this manner will cause streaks that do not wipe off easily.
- In shaded location or shop wash your vehicle and remove any dirt from the surfaces. (For Best Results use CarPro Reset or Iron X Snow Soap)
- Surface must be well cleaned from soap residue and left wet with water.
- Dilute 1 part HydrO2 to 6 parts water. We recommend a spray bottle for fast and easy application.
- Spray fine mist of diluted HydrO2 on no more than 1/4 of vehicle before rinsing. Very little is needed and no overlap is needed.
- From time you start spraying a section to rinsing off should be approximately 30 seconds or less.
- Immediately rinse well with strong water pressure to produce physical shock and create a well formed coating.
- Repeat steps 5-7 on the next section of the vehicle rinsing well before moving to next section.
- Finish by "flood rinsing" the vehicle without a spray nozzle to push all the water off from top down.
- Dry any remaining water by blowing off with a clean Dry Me Crazy Jr or shammy