Our line of SuperFlake Pearls are unlike other pearls on the market in a few ways. They are large particle, "flaked" Super Colorshifts. By "flaked" what we mean is they are not heavily crushed pigments. This means that each particle is a different size and shape rather than a consistent fine powder like other pearls.
*THESE ARE NOT MICROFLAKES*
Key information about SuperFlake Pearls:
- Recommended load is 10g/gallon of clear
- SuperFlake Pearls need to be mixed well prior to spraying each coat to avoid clumping.
- We suggest using a shredder or at the very least a mixing paddle on a drill to avoid clumping and so it sprays easily out of the gun.
- SuperFlake Pearls do not add texture to the surface of your job like microflakes do.
- SuperFlake Pearls are to be sprayed out of a 1.4 or larger tip on large projects like full vehicles
- SuperFlake Pearls are extremely vibrant Super Colorshift pearls that are some of the highest quality pearls available.
- SuperFlake Pearls should always be topped with a minimum of 1 coat of clear product on top