One of our diamond pearls which reflects a sparkly and vibrant gold hue in the sun and when used at a low load, is hardly noticeable in the shade.
Diamond pearls are great to accent the base coat whether it be a solid base or a pearl base, but can also create many amazing finishes when mixing or layering with other pearls.
Blog Posts including this color:
- Diamond Gold on Jeep by Buffalo Pro Dips
- Diamond Gold on Subaru WRX by Dakota Wooster
- Diamond Gold on 64 Impala by Krazys Kustomz
- Diamond Gold on Ferrari 458 by TheDipDr
- Diamond Gold on Range Rover by Rose City Dip
- Diamond Gold on Rainbow Trout Sculpture by Steve Nielsen Art
- Diamond Gold on Custom Helmet by Shreddog Hydrographic Designz
- Diamond Gold on 25 Foot Dragon by Beechwood Metalworks
Pearl Load: 15-45g/gal Depending on desired effect
*Highly recommend trying other color base coats or layer/mix with other pearls for a custom look!*
-First Picture of the speed shape has a pitch black base with 15g/gal of Diamond gold and gloss finish
-Second speedshape: wicked white base with 30g/gal of Diamond Gold and a gloss finish