CarPro HydrO2 Lite
CARPRO HydrO2 Lite is formulated with hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropolymers and can be applied to all vehicle surfaces! Paint, glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydrO2 Lite. This amazing ready to use coat forms an ultra-water-repellent coating and is applied by simply spraying and then rinsing off with only water!
HydrO2 Lite is climate and temperature stable, and is an extremely effective long lasting water repellent that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV (Ultra Violet) protection.
Type of Product: Silica Spray
Dilution Ratio: Ready to Use Formula
STEPS OF USE:
- Do NOT apply HydrO2 in the sun or to a hot surface! Applying in this manner may cause streaks that do not wipe off easily.
- In shaded location or shop wash your vehicle and remove any dirt from the surfaces. (Use CARPRO RESET).
- Surface must be well cleaned from soap residue and left wet with water.
- Spray fine mist of HydrO2 on no more than 1/4 of vehicle before rinsing. Very little is needed and no overlap is needed.
- From time you start spraying a section to rinsing off should be approximately 30 seconds or less.
- Immediately rinse well with strong water nozzle.
- Repeat steps 4-6 on the next section of the vehicle rinsing well before moving to next section.
- Finish by "flood rinsing" the vehicle without a spray nozzle to push all the water off from top down.
- Dry any remaining water by blowing off or with the use of a clean Dry Me Crazy Jr.